Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New Chapter

Time to start a new chapter in my life!!! One that I didn't think I would ever be starting again. For those of you who know me well or those of you who are just loyal readers, Stratton and I officially broke up on June 15. I have been bombarded with all of these thoughts of why I am not good enough. Why did this persist for 2 years before he decided to tell me this. "He said, He wasn't as sure about us as he felt he should be". What a blow to my heart. The person who has said he loved me for 2 years, is now not sure how he feels about me. I could say that I am taking this well, but that would be complete understatement. I know this is 2 blogs in a row, but I ask you to please pray for me! I am hurt and a little lost. The life that I thought I had is now changed and will never be the same. Each day is a little better, and each breath is a little easier to take in!

No comments: