Thursday, June 5, 2008

A little stressed!!!

Okay so I am really in need of vent time. This week has been so hard. Here I am so excited about camp and getting all of my stuff finished and what happens? I get sick! That's okay I can totally bounce back! But what worries me is My dad went into the hospital on Tuesday. For all of you that don't know, my dad's health is not the greatest at this point due to his need of a liver transplant! (Totally the condensed soup version!) Anyway the dr's in Jonesboro put him on a high dosage of antibiotics and that has totally messed his insides up! SO now he is in Memphis getting better! I never realized how hard it was going to be away from my family until dad got sick! I can't be there and do what I need to do for him. I am not there to ask the questions to the doctors and so I feel completely separated! Really tough stuff!

On a worse note, some lunatic feels that it is necessary to break into cars over by where I work. They are stealing things like garage door openers and insurance and registration information. Scary!!!! And to top it all off, When I got home from church last night, I started to put my pj's on and of all things, someone was shining a stinkin' red lazer light in my window! SUPER SCARY!!!! So I called the neighbors and they came over and looked around. I called the police and they said they would put extra patrol over on my street. As I hung up with them the little bad person did it again! So I immediately called the police back and they sent over patrol. My sweet little lady neighbor was watching the house when it happened the 2nd time and saw it. Talk about a horrible nights sleep!

So here I am at work trying to keep from crying cause I think that I have had about all I can handle this week! Realizing God never puts more on me than I can handle. I put what I have in his hands and ask him to help me! Give me courage to be there for my family, Give me peace to understand that I can not change things that are out of my control, and Give me endurance to move forward and be productive! HE knows better what I need than what I can express and so if he needs to tweek these requests I know he will! Please pray for me this week and the following while I am at camp!

Love you guys!!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

We are praying for you!