Thursday, June 19, 2008

2 Breaths

Sharon asked me yesterday how I was doing and I said "I'm trying to breathe". I got a message from Sharon today and she said "Well take 1 breath today and try and take 2 breaths tomorrow". What a thought!

So I have sat here and tried to figure out all of the things that are going on in my life, and although I know my God is comforting me and helping me, I am still hurting and I am still mourning this loss. I talked about it last night at church and I know that God is doing a work in my life. He heard my prayers and has chosen to help me weed out my habits and keep me from compromising into things that can cause me to stray. So here I stand again, asking God, Please help me to be the witness I need to be. Help me to move in the path I need to be in! And as always, God please give me the Strength, Endurance, and Faith to keep on moving.

No comments: