Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Today

Today is another day, not like yesterday cause it has already passed. I was just thinking about how life changes in the blink of an eye and for what reason changes happen, we'll never know. One thing, I've learned lately, is that you have to be open to the changes that God has for you. If you are constantly trying to make your life what you want it to be and miss the bigger picture, it will often blow up in you face. I trace back to the beginning of the year and see doors that God tried to open for me that I quickly closed due to fear. What struck that fear in me? Was it that I had neglected my relationship with Christ and therefore could not hear his discerning voice, or was I just being a stubborn child? I hate to say that it was probably the first of the two but honesty and truth are very important to me and so therefore I have to admit my fault. I had began running my own show which always causes problems. Lord help me that my today's and tomorrow's will be more about you and that I will never hesitate to hear your voice. Thank you for remembering me and always taking me back and making my life better than I deserve.

Love

No comments: